1.Do you have a certain place in your home for reading?
I wish! Reading tends to be reserved for bedtime (by which I mean anytime I want to read is bedtime). So I read in bed mainly to get away from the TV
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Anything that comes to hand, even a pen! Generally though I prefer magnetic bookmarks
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop read after a chapter / certain number of pages?
End of chapter for me! If the chapters are really long I'll stop at the end of a paragraph if I really can't go on.
4. Do you eat or drink while read?
A cup of tea is a must. If I have a glass of wine then I know I won't be reading long because I will be falling asleep. A bar of chocolate is the perfect accompaniment for a rainy Saturday afternoon's read
5. Multitasking: music or TV while reading?
Absolutely not, my friends have my full attention
6. One book at a time or several at once?
Preferably just the one but when I get holds in from the library then I can have several on the go at once
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Mainly at home but if I know I will have a few minutes peace then I will read anywhere
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently unless someone is annoying me!
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
10. Barking the spine or keeping it like new?
As new as possible. I used to tell my other half off for laying books face down instead of using a book mark but I'm not quite that bad anymore. With ebooks every book is like new!
11. Do you write in your books?